Stine HøibergSenior Consultant, Infrastructure and Business Innovation
- Selecting the right process for a pilot: what your peers have done and what they would do differently
- Using this phase for trialing different RPA tools and external partners, and best practice in investigating and testing a new system
- Resourcing the pilot and ways of working with the business to win long term support for RPA
9:00 AM Workshop B
How to get started with RPA
This introduction will give you an overview of how to begin your RPA journey, giving you the chance to ask your most pressing questions throughout the workshop.
You will walk away with the answers to the key questions of RPA set-up, including:
- How do you start?
- What requirements do you need to set it up? What is the minimum effort?
- What are the costs associated with RPA?
- Which vendors to approach and what do you need from them?
- How can you start quickly? Should you get help from a service provider?