Per Arne Nilsen
Head of Robotics, Business Transformation
11:30 AM Workshop D
Running a successful RPA piloting programme
A practical overview of the main considerations you will need to work through during your RPA piloting phase. The main topics we will work through include:
- How to efficiently analyse processes across your organisation to identify a pipeline of potential candidates for automation
- Examples from different industries: which pilots have laid the most solid foundations for an RPA rollout?
- The business side: which projects will help to create the greatest internal confidence in robotics, in the areas where cooperation will be needed the most?
- What frameworks can you use for setting realistic goals and timeframes for a pilot project?
- Technology selection for a pilot: differentiating between the vendors, and assessing subscription and licencing options to minimise financial risk
- Bringing the relevant department on board with the project, gaining trust from the leadership and employees
- Approaches to mapping and redesigning processes for an RPA pilot, especially in cases where you have very little documentation
- Delineation of roles for the pilot: IT, the business, the vendor and other external service providers