Mattias FrasGroup Head of Robotics Strategy and Innovation
11:15 AM Case study
Combining cognitive systems with your robots to take automation to the next level
- What business advantages can come out of combining self-learning, analytical tools with robotics? How can it improve the customer journey?
- How do you prepare for the linking of cognitive systems with your RPA?
- Can you plug AI tools into existing processes or do you need to teach your developers new capabilities?
- External support, organisational changes and capabilities you will require to implement intelligent automation or machine learning on top of your robots
- How to set up RPA to comply with your AML and fraud programmes: do we need to treat robots like any other employee within the relevant processes and systems?
- Practical steps for ensuring that robots do not allow money laundering or other kinds of fraud to occur
- Using RPA, machine learning and NLP to improve AML processes: what are the possibilities and risks involved in doing this with the currently available technology?