Laurits Søgaard Nielsen
Head of Machine Learning Centre of Excellence
SKAT, The Danish Ministry of Taxation
11:50 AM Case study
Intelligent process automation in the public sector: combining RPA and machine learning
· The system/architectural landscape for RPA and machine learning
· The organisation and synergies involved in the collaboration between the machine learning and process automation departments
· A vision for the future, including RPA supercharged by in-house machine learning models and 3rd party cognitive services to increase productivity and quality of service
- What are the generally accepted definitions of AI, machine learning, neural networks and deep learning?
- What are the differences between these technologies and how can companies make the most of them?
- What are the risks involved in adopting these technologies – how real is the fear surrounding them