Head of Process Automation
A.P. Moller – Maersk
10:50 AM Collaborative discussion
Determining what RPA can realistically do for your business
- Assessing the greatest inefficiencies in your operations: is RPA the best solution to your problems?
- Considering your competitive landscape: what are the risks of falling behind if you do not invest in a robotic system?
- Assessing your potential for low hanging fruit and scope for long term improvement through RPA-driven digital transformation
- Where should RPA fit into your digital agenda, to support the strategic objectives of the business?
12:25 PM Panel
Pushing out your RPA platform beyond the breakeven point
- At what stage should you expect to break even on the upfront investment in systems, training and resources?
- What will determine the profitability of an RPA programme in your organisation? Is success dependent on a particular volume of transactions, level of process documentation, or organisational structure?
- After your initial wins, where can you find the extra value in your robotic systems?
- Measuring the value of business improvements that fall outside of the traditional FTE cost saving model