Chief Consultant, Process Development
11:25 AM Peer perspectives
Economic management of large-scale RPA maintenance
- How much effort are companies dedicating to maintain and to upgrade the robotic technology?
- Different approaches to keeping track of system updates across complex undocumented infrastructure to prevent the robots from crashing
- Best practice incident handling, from the technical and internal communications perspectives
2:30 PM Workshop F
Creating and maintaining a culture of ownership in your RPA team
Learn from Danica’s experiences of setting up and running a successful robotics function across the organisation in this practical workshop. You will hear about how it works from the strategy down to the operational level and discuss which approaches will be most suited to your organisation.
Our main discussion points include:
- In RPA, should everyone be a part of DevOps?
- Leveraging existing capabilities within the organisation: one size does not fit all
- Refactoring is never optional! Make it work, make it beautiful and make it work again