General Manager EMEA Kryon Systems.
2:30 PM Workshop E
Managing your pipeline: identifying and prioritising processes for robotic automation
You will gain a toolkit for seeking out inefficient processes that can be improved by robotic automation, using limited analytical resources.
Among the major topics to be covered at the master class are:
- Detecting low hanging fruit throughout a large, complex business: what are the technology-based solutions to this challenge and how can you exploit them in your business? Which other approaches are working for Robotics teams?
- Determining whether RPA is the right fix for a process, when there is insufficient process documentation to work with
- How to decide whether to automate a process ‘as is’ or improve the process first
- Prioritising RPA initiatives across the business as internal demand for RPA starts to outweigh your resources
- Managing the iterative process of consulting the business on what can be automated and what work needs to be done in order to enable the automation