The building blocks of automation are well known, but what best practices will produce the most visible benefits?
Download the Infographic to find out more
We talk to Anne Håkansson, Senior Lecturer at KTH, about the future of automation in the Nordics.
To help you with your automation journey, we spoke to two industry experts about what automation initiatives they are currently implementing to help you with new ideas and to gain a better understanding of RPA. Download the content piece and discover major trends at Nordea and Lufthhansa Global Business Services to help you write your business strategy.
This report gives you an overview of how RPA and artificial intelligence has recently taken businesses by storm and how they are adapting their processes to include robotics in 2017 and beyond.
With 10+ interviews with key industry leading figures (Swiss Re, Engie, Royal Mail, Nordea to name a few), survey results, valuable insights of discussions that took place at the recent London RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit and much more.
Download the report by completing the form below to find out more.
Automation is not easy, but the payoff can be huge.
- Automation in the Nordic governmental sector, and the current barriers blocking innovation
- The structure of Shared Services across the region, and why they are prime for automation
- Why big data can be a blessing and a curse
One of the most frequently discussed topics among business professionals was undoubtedly Artificial Intelligence (AI). Although the potential benefits of AI are well known, what preparation is necessary to make implementing this technology a truly competitive advantage for the enterprise?
Find out more by downloading the full article
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a hot topic in a myriad of industries. If you are still wondering what it is, the benefits of RPA and how to get started on implementing an RPA solution, here's a 101 breakdown.
Download the infographic now
Intelligent automation (IA) and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in the Nordic region are being developed and adopted by the industry at a rapid pace. The most advanced Nordic companies have a maximum of two years’ experience with automation and are just now looking at combining this with AI technologies such as predictive analytics or natural language processing. More typically, companies and government bodies are at the early stages of assessing the potential or piloting RPA.
- Plan for a new operational model enabled by Intelligent Automation (IA)
- Link what we have already learned about social, mobile, analytics, cloud and customer experience – and leverage it
- Encourage a brand new way of thinking, away from traditional 'roadmaps' based on sequential targets to a culture of agile learning and discovery
- Understand that IA’s true value lies in helping to execute corporate strategy and sustain the constant adoption of change
- Unravel why IA is real and not just 'more hype'
- Consider IA’s evolving role in business services
The Nordics is a hotbed for innovation in automation within the public sector.
While financial institutions may be ahead of the pack when it comes to automation, public sectors are finding their own ways of innovating.